Bangladesh (BAN) vs South Africa (SA) Live Score Streaming Match 5 Dream 11

Bangladesh (BAN) vs South Africa (SA) Live Score Streaming Match 5 Dream 11

Bangladesh (BAN) vs South Africa (SA) Live Score Streaming Match 5 Dream 11. watch online Bangladesh vs South Africa, World Cup 2019, Match Timings, scoreboard, ball by ball commentary, updates only on ESPNcricinfo

Bangladesh (BAN) vs South Africa (SA) Live Score Streaming Match 5 Dream 11

Super Sports Sky SPORTS LIVE Geo super LIVE webcric CricHD CricTime

World Cup 2019, 5th Match, Bangladesh vs South Africa, Live Score, Live Streaming, Squads, Match Prediction, Playing XI, Kennington Oval London, 02:30 PM PKT, 02 June 2019

ICC Cricket World Cup 2019, BAN vs SA, 02:30 PKT, 02 June 2019

Bangladesh vs South Africa Live Score Live Streaming Free Online Streaming

MATCH PREDICTION

Bangladesh is very Talented and Energetic playing side and they have the ability to ability to beat any team in this event. Tamim, Liton Das, Soumya Sarkar Mushfiq are the key batsman for the side. Shakib and Mahmudullah are good allrounders in the side.

Bangladesh (BAN) vs South Africa (SA) Live Score Streaming Match 5 Dream 11
Bangladesh (BAN) vs South Africa (SA) Live Score Streaming Match 5 Dream 11

South Africa is a very balanced and dangerous side in this tournament they always play any game with full devotion. Du Plessis, Amla, De Kock and Miller are key batsman on the side. Imran Tahir, Rabada, Ngidi, Andile will play the key role in the Bowling. South Africa has an edge over Bangladesh.

According to our Calculations and Analysis

Bangladesh (BAN) vs South Africa (SA) Live Score

SOUTH AFRICA HAS 75% CHANCES AND BANGLADESH HAS 25% CHANCES TO WIN

BANGLA DESH VS SOUTH AFRICA SQUADS

SOUTH AFRICA
Faf du Plessis (captain), JP Duminy, David Miller, Dale Steyn, Andile Phehlukwayo, Imran Tahir, Kagiso Rabada, Dwaine Pretorius, Quinton de Kock, Anrich Nortje, Lungi Ngidi, Aiden Markram, Rassie van der Dussen, Hashim Amla, Tabraiz Shamsi
BANGLADESH
Mashrafe Mortaza (captain), Shakib Al Hasan (vc), Tamim Iqbal, Liton Das, Soumya Sarkar, Mushfiqur Rahim (wk), Mahmudullah, Mohammad Mithun, Sabbir Rahaman, Mosaddek Hossain, Mohammad Saifuddin, Mehidy Hasan Miraz, Rubel Hossain, Mustafizur Rahman, Abu Jayed

Bangladesh (BAN) vs South Africa (SA) Live Score

Check Also

2019 WORLD CUP NEW ZEALAND VS PAKISTAN LIVE SCORE NZ VS PAK LIVE STREAMING MATCH 33

2019 WORLD CUP NEW ZEALAND VS PAKISTAN LIVE SCORE NZ VS PAK LIVE STREAMING MATCH 33

2019 WORLD CUP NEW ZEALAND VS PAKISTAN LIVE SCORE NZ VS PAK LIVE STREAMING MATCH …

2019 World Cup Bangladesh vs Afghanistan Live Score BAN vs AFG Today Match 31 Live Streaming

2019 World Cup Bangladesh vs Afghanistan Live Score BAN vs AFG Today Match 31 Live Streaming

2019 World Cup Bangladesh vs Afghanistan Live Score BAN vs AFG Today Match 31 Live …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *