Afghanistan vs Sri Lanka Live Score Match 7 Streaming world cup 2019

Afghanistan vs Sri Lanka Live Score Match 7 Streaming world cup 2019

click on the red button and watch live streaming of World CUP 2019 today match

Gazi Tv Ten Sports Live Ptv Sports Live

Afghanistan vs Sri Lanka Live Score Match 7 Streaming world cup 2019. afg vs sl. Afghanistan vs Sri Lanka, Match 7, Jun 04, ICC Cricket World Cup 2019 with live Cricket score, ball by ball commentary updates.

Afghanistan vs Sri Lanka Live Score Match 7 Streaming world cup 2019

Afghanistan vs Sri Lanka Live Score Match 7 Streaming world cup 2019
Afghanistan vs Sri Lanka Live Score Match 7 Streaming world cup 2019

World Cup 2019, 7th Match, Afghanistan vs Sri Lanka, Live Score, Live Streaming, Squads, Playing XI, Match Prediction, Sophia Gardens Cardiff, 04 June 2019, 02:30 PM PKT.

afghanistan vs sri lanka
afghanistan
afg vs sl
afg vs aus
afg vs pak
sri lanka vs new zealand
pak vs eng
nz vs sri lanka
sri lanka vs south africa
afghanistan vs sri lanka scorecard
afghanistan vs sri lanka dream11
sri lanka vs new zealand 2019
cricbuzz
sl vs afg dream 11
afghanistan vs australia
sophia gardens
hazratullah zazai

RISING
sl vs afg dream 11
afghanistan vs sri lanka dream11
hazratullah zazai
afghanistan vs sri lanka scorecard
sophia gardens
afghanistan vs sri lanka
afghanistan
pak vs eng
cricbuzz
afg vs sl
afg vs pak
afghanistan vs australia
sri lanka vs south africa

ICC Cricket World Cup 2019, AFG vs SRL, 02:30 PKT, 04 June 2019

MATCH PREDICTION

Afghanistan vs Sri Lanka Live Score

Afghanistan is young but very dangerous side and they have the capability to beat any team in this tournament. They have three match winners (Muhammad Nabi, Rashid Khan, Mujeeb Ur Rahman).

Afghanistan vs Sri Lanka Live Score

Sri Lankan Team is struggling from a couple of years and to try combine for a match-winning combination, but still, they have the capability to beat the Afghan side. They will play with full power in this match.

According to our Calculation and Analysis

Afghanistan vs Sri Lanka Live Score

Afghanistan has 55% Chances and Sri Lanka has 45% Chances to win the Match

AFGHANISTAN VS SRI LANKA SQUADS

AFGHANISTAN
sghar Afghan (captain), Mohammad Shahzad, Javed Ahmadi, Rahmat Shah, Samiullah Shenwari, Hashmatullah Shahidi, Najibullah Zadran, Mohammad Nabi, Gulbadin Naib, Rashid Khan, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Aftab Alam, Ihsanullah Janat, Sayed Shirzad, Dawlat Zadran, Wafadar
SRI LANKA
Dimuth Karunaratne (captain), Avishka Fernando, Lahiru Thirimanne, Kusal Perera (wk), Kusal Mendis, Dhananjaya de Silva, Jeevan Mendis, Milinda Siriwardana, Angelo Mathews, Thisara Perera, Isuru Udana, Lasith Malinga, Suranga Lakmal, Jeffrey Vandersay, Nuwan Pradeep

Afghanistan vs Sri Lanka Live Score

Check Also

2019 WORLD CUP NEW ZEALAND VS PAKISTAN LIVE SCORE NZ VS PAK LIVE STREAMING MATCH 33

2019 WORLD CUP NEW ZEALAND VS PAKISTAN LIVE SCORE NZ VS PAK LIVE STREAMING MATCH 33

2019 WORLD CUP NEW ZEALAND VS PAKISTAN LIVE SCORE NZ VS PAK LIVE STREAMING MATCH …

2019 World Cup Bangladesh vs Afghanistan Live Score BAN vs AFG Today Match 31 Live Streaming

2019 World Cup Bangladesh vs Afghanistan Live Score BAN vs AFG Today Match 31 Live Streaming

2019 World Cup Bangladesh vs Afghanistan Live Score BAN vs AFG Today Match 31 Live …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *