2019 icc World Cup Afghanistan vs Australia Live Score, Streaming Squads Dream 11 Match Prediction

2019 icc World Cup Afghanistan vs Australia Live Score, Streaming Squads Dream 11 Match Prediction

2019 icc World Cup Afghanistan vs Australia Live Score, Streaming Squads Dream 11 Match Prediction. afg vs aus. Afghanistan vs Australia Live Cricket Score for Match 4, ICC Cricket World Cup, June 1 2019.

Super Sports Sky SPORTS LIVE Geo super LIVE webcric CricHD CricTime

2019 icc World Cup Afghanistan vs Australia Live Score, Streaming Squads Dream 11 Match Prediction

 

Afghanistan vs Australia Live Score

2019 icc World Cup Afghanistan vs Australia Live Score, Streaming Squads Dream 11 Match Prediction
2019 icc World Cup Afghanistan vs Australia Live Score, Streaming Squads Dream 11 Match Prediction

Afghanistan vs Australia Live Score

ICC Cricket World Cup 2019, AFG vs AUS, 05:30 (D/N) PKT, 01 June 2019

Afghanistan vs Australia Live Score Live Streaming Free Online Streaming

Afghanistan vs Australia Live Scores, Live Streaming, Australia vs Afghanistan Playing 11, Afghanistan vs Australia World Cup Match, Afghanistan vs Australia Live Streaming, Afghanistan vs Australia Live Streaming, Where can we watch Afghanistan vs Australia Match live, Afghanistan vs Australia – World Cup – 4th Match – Live Streaming, Afghanistan vs Australia World Cup 2019, Afghanistan vs Australia World Cup

Australia vs Afghanistan Squads

Australia Squad:

Dimuth Karunaratne (capt.), Lasith Malinga, Angelo Mathews, Thisara Perera, Kusal Perera, Dhananjaya de Silva, Kusal Mendis, Isuru Udana, Milinda Siriwardana, Avishka Fernando, Jeevan Mendis, Lahiru Thirimanne, Jeffrey Vandersay, Nuwan Pradeep, Suranga Lakmal

Standbys: Oshada Fernando, Kasun Rajitha, Wanindu Hasaranga and Angelo Perera

Afghanistan Squad:

Kane Williamson (capt), Tom Blundell, Trent Boult, Colin de Grandhomme, Lockie Ferguson, Martin Guptill, Matt Henry, Tom Latham, Colin Munro, Jimmy Neesham, Henry Nicholls, Mitchell Santner, Ish Sodhi, Tim Southee, Ross Taylor.

ICC Cricket World Cup 2019

ICC Cricket World Cup 2019 is set to entertain the world. The mega event is held every 4 years and teams from around the world compete for the glory. There are 10 teams taking part in this world cup. These teams will lock horns to grab the Trophy.

Every team is well balanced and some of the teams have experienced players in their side. On the other hand some of them will rely on their young guns. All in all if we look closely, we will see that those team with the experienced players also have some exciting young talent that will play a major role in team’s campaign.

Afghanistan is the only team that is playing only 2nd ICC World Cup. All other teams are actively participating from the first world cup.

Afghanistan vs Australia Live Score

***Live Streaming Link Will be available on June 01, 05:00 PM PKT***

World Cup History

If we talk about the most successful team at the world cups, it is none other than Australia and they are the current champions as well. They have won the world cup 5 times. West Indies and India have won 2 times while Pakistan and Sri Lanka have grabbed it 1 time each.

MATCH PREDICTION

Afghanistan Team is very Talented and Dangerous, they have the ability to do upset any time. Muhammad Shahzad and Hazratullah Zazai is very destructive pair in the tournament. Muhammad Nabi, Rashid Khan and Mujeeb ur Rahman can change the situation of Match any time. Afghan team is young, talented but have some lack of experience.

Afghanistan vs Australia Live Score

On the other hand, the Australian team is in great form and they have to make a winning combination, they have a very powerful squad in this big event. But they will be a little defence in the start because they need the opening win in the event. Finch, Warner, Smith, Khawaja are key batsman for them. and they very good bowling attach too. So they have very good chances to win the match.

According to our Calculations and Analysis

Australia has 70% chances to win the game and Afghanistan have 30%

AFGHANISTAN VS AUSTRALIA SQUADS

AUSTRALIA
Aaron Finch (captain), Steve Smith, David Warner, Jason Behrendorff, Alex Carey (wk), Nathan Coulter-Nile, Pat Cummins, Usman Khawaja, Nathan Lyon, Shaun Marsh, Glenn Maxwell, Jhye Richardson, Mitchell Starc, Marcus Stoinis, Adam Zampa
AFGHANISTAN
sghar Afghan (captain), Mohammad Shahzad, Javed Ahmadi, Rahmat Shah, Samiullah Shenwari, Hashmatullah Shahidi, Najibullah Zadran, Mohammad Nabi, Gulbadin Naib, Rashid Khan, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Aftab Alam, Ihsanullah Janat, Sayed Shirzad, Dawlat Zadran, Wafada

Afghanistan vs Australia Live Score

Check Also

England vs New Zealand 2019 Cricket World Cup Final Match Live Score Streaming Eng vs NZ

England vs New Zealand 2019 Cricket World Cup Final Match Live Score Streaming Eng vs NZ cwc19 Final

England vs New Zealand 2019 Cricket World Cup Final Match Live Score Streaming Eng vs …

ENG vs AUS Cricket World Cup 2019 2nd Semi Final Match Australia vs England Live Score Streaming

ENG vs AUS Cricket World Cup 2019 2nd Semi Final Match Australia vs England Live Score Streaming

ENG vs AUS Cricket World Cup 2019 2nd Semi Final Match Australia vs England Live …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *